Join us in celebrating another year of accomplishments, as well as a special send-off as we honor Dr. Jay Perman for his six years of dedicated service as Board Chair to the Downtown Partnership.
The evening will feature networking, open bar, and food from Cross Street Market vendors.
WHEN: Thursday, September 12
4:30-5:00pm - Networking & Cocktails
5:00-5:30pm - Program
5:30-7:30pm - Networking
WHERE: Cross Street Market, 1065 S. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21230
Entrance to the event will be on the South side of Cross Street
TICKETS: Members - $130 / Non-members - $185
Member block of 10: $1,170 / Non-Member block of 10: $1,665
**IMPORTANT GETTING HERE INSTRUCTIONS**
recommend attendees consider using our Downtown shuttle, or
a carshare service (Uber, Lyft, etc.), carpool, walk, or scooter.
- Complimentary parking and shuttle service will be provided at the
Stadium Square surface lot, across the street from 145 W. Ostend.
- West Street Garage is open. Cash & credit cards will be accepted. Standard rates will apply. CLICK HERE for more information
We’ll have staff and an a-frame sign to indicate where the shuttle picks up
- Pickup at Lombard and Charles Street in front of Planet Fitness (south side of Lombard Street) / Drop off at Cross Street Market
- Return pickup from Cross Street Market (Charles Street side, where you were dropped off) / Return at Lombard and Charles Street
- Shuttles to Cross Street Market will leave at 3:45pm, 4:15pm and 4:45pm from Lombard & Charles Street
- Shuttles back to Lombard & Charles Street will leave at 7:15pm and 7:45pm from Cross Street Market
- CLICK HERE to reserve your spot on the Downtown Shuttle. Be advised, you may be prompted to show proof of your shuttle reservation or Annual Meeting confirmation, phone or paper is fine.
Associated Catholic Charities
Cross Street Partners
Gallagher Evelius & Jones
Grander Capital Partners
Gross Mendelsohn & Associates
Heath Design Group
McKennon Shelton & Henn
PSA Insurance & Financial Services
Womble Bond Dickinson
ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.
On-site registration will be available at the event. We encourage day-of registrants to arrive by 4:30pm.