THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 7-8PM
Center Plaza, 110 W. Fayette Street
Elevate your favorite Easter activity with beer and prizes. On April 18, Center Plaza plays host to the second annual Glow Egg Hunt. Downtown grown-ups will (civilly) compete for tons of glow-in-the-dark eggs filled with awesome stuff like restaurant gift cards, booze, tickets to local events, and more. The hunt begins promptly at 7:30pm. No refunds will be given for lateness, but we may take pity on you and give you some candy.
$15 ticket | REGISTER HERE
*Must be 21+
Each ticket includes 2 drinks (local beer & wine).
Bring a basket or bag to collect your eggs.
- $100 Fogo De Chao gift card
- Overnight stay at Hotel Monaco
- Free CorCycle Classes
- Two VIP passes for Heavy Seas Tour
- Parkway Theatre Screening Vouchers
- Tickets to Linganore Wine Festival
- Overnight stay at Lord Baltimore Hotel
- $20 Gift Card to Miss Shirley's + gift
Center Plaza, 110 W. Fayette Street, is located off the Purple Circulator route at N. Charles & Fayette Street. Parking is available in the garage under the plaza, or along Liberty street. The plaza is bike and pet friendly, and has free WiFi.