THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2019
The 49th annual Downtown Partnership Monument Lighting will take place Thursday, December 3, from 5-8pm in Mount Vernon Place. The Park will be transformed into a holiday village with food and community vendors, food trucks, bars, photos with Santa, and more.
2020 Vendor List Coming Soon!
Checkout the 2019 Baltimore Restaurants & Vendors:
Baltimore Main Streets
Baltimore Waffle Company
Deddle's Donuts Food Truck
Dizzy Cow Food Truck
Farm to Charm Food Truck
Flash Crabcake Co. Food Truck
Gypsy Queen Food Truck
Just Like Home Food Truck
Kooper’s Chowhound Food Truck
Mount Vernon Conservancy
National Federation of the Blind
Neopol Savory Smokery
500/520 Park Avenue Apartments
Pratt Street Ale House
The Residences at Sutton Place
The Urban Oyster
City College Choir
Morgan State Choir
Follow us on Facebook
for Downtown Baltimore events and promotions
Fun facts about our beloved Washington Monument in Mount Vernon Place
• In 2015, the Mount Vernon Conservancy restored the Washington Monument with a multi-award winning restoration.
• Baltimore’s Washington Monument is the first monument to honor our first president. DC’s Monument wasn’t completed until 56 years later.
• Baltimore’s Monument is 178’ 6” tall, including the statue of Washington which is over 16’ tall.
• The statue of Washington at the top is made of three marble blocks, weighing in total over 11 tons.
• The Monument is made of white marble from three quarries in Baltimore County.
• The Washington Monument is open to the public Wed.– Sun. 10am-5pm. The gallery is free. Climbing the 227 steps to the for timeless views of the city of Baltimore is $6 for adults and $4 for children. Proceeds support keeping the Monument open to the public.